- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement 新葡萄赌场
Welcome to TechHire Clackamas
新葡萄赌场TechHire Clackamas* is funded by a U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) grant designed to provide young adults, ages 17 to 29, and front-line incumbent workers with the skills they need - through innovative training approaches, specialized services and one-on-one guidance and support - to gain employment in and advance to new positions in H-1B occupations in the manufacturing and technology industries.
Through TechHire, we can provide:
- Internship and work experience placement
- Education opportunities in manufacturing and related industries
- Career readiness training
- Advising for students
Are You Eligible for TechHire?
- Are you between 17 and 29 years old?
- Are you interested in work or training in advanced manufacturing, technology or health sciences?
If you said "yes" to both of these questions, you could be eligible for TechHire services.
* TechHire Clackamas is funded through a $3.5 million Department of Labor (DOL) grant, financed by a user fee paid by employers to bring foreign workers into the U.S. under the H-1B non-immigrant visa program. This program was authorized under section 414© of the American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act of 1998 (ACWIA), as amended (29 USC 2916c).