Vision + Initiatives
- CCC Purpose, Mission, Core Themes and Code of Ethics
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
This is what the project will look like when it's finished:
- Building size: 21,000 square feet
- The new building will house student support services offices such as student and academic support, enrollment services, testing, educational partnerships, financial aid, counseling and community-based organizations.
- The existing Community Center will be refreshed and will include student collaboration and study areas, a multicultural center, smart lab, Associated Student Government, admissions and recruitment, Disability Resource Center, Veterans Center and Career Center.
- A new plaza between the transit mall and new building will also be part of this project.
新葡萄赌场CCC is changing the way we serve students and greet visitors to the Oregon City campus. In the spring of 2020, we began construction on a new building that will serve as the "front door" to our college. This building will offer the following services: admissions, advising, counseling, education partnerships, financial aid, registration, testing and placement services and a welcome desk. We are intentionally creating a space where students can have most of their questions answered in one setting rather than moving to different offices or between buildings.
新葡萄赌场The college is also remodeling the existing community center to provide a facelift for: admissions, Associated Student Government (ASG), career center, disability resource center, multicultural center and the veterans center. The improved community center will create better study spaces for students as well as easy access to the Cougar Café.
Thanks to a voter-approved bond as well as an $8-million match from the state of Oregon, we are able to create spaces that better meet the needs of our students and those visiting our campus for the first time.
新葡萄赌场We know that students currently must navigate between offices and buildings to have their questions answered. And we know there is not enough access to study spaces or opportunities to easily collaborate/connect with students, faculty and staff. We hope these construction projects will solve these problems for students.
Construction start: April 2020
Occupancy新葡萄赌场: August 2021